Every Day

March 5, 2011

I get to spend every day with these two amazing miracles that I call my children. I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to be blessed with the opportunity and stability to be a stay at home mom. I'm not going to lie, it's a tough job. I spend most days cleaning the same messes 20 times in a row, I usually smell like spit-up, my hair is always in a messy bun and I rarely change out of my "comfys," but I wouldn't trade a second of it. I get to hear their giggles, roll around on the floor with them, we sing at the top of our lungs and cuddle when we get tired. I get to kiss their little piggies...

And watch them give each other kisses.
And sometimes Emily gets a little carried away...
They give me their hugs and kisses and tell me they love me too. They are my little angels and I am so happy to call myself their mommy.

Breanne  – (March 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM)  

I so agree! It's not easy and not always glamorous but sooooo worth it! Your girls are adorable!

Mary Partridge Brassell  – (March 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM)  

I love Em's kisses. that is so precious!

Post a Comment