Sneaky Sneaky...

August 22, 2010

One morning last week I got up with Emily around 8 o'clock. I was so excited that I was able to sleep in that morning, but I wondered why my little alarm clock (aka Kylie) hadn't come in to wake me up yet. Thinking she must have just been really tired and needed to sleep in, I hung out in my room with little Emie. A couple minutes later I heard something coming from the kitchen. I went out to see what it was and this is what I found...


Later that night, after I told Mike about Kylie's morning snack, he asked her if she had a cupcake for breakfast. She said, "uh huh." Then he asked, "Did you put parmesean cheese on your cupcake" and she replied, "uh huh, num!"

The next morning, she came in with an apple in hand and the following day I woke up to the sound of pasta being poured out onto my kitchen floor. I don't know about this whole new-found independence thing...

The Mathesons  – (August 24, 2010 at 11:32 PM)  

Oh my goodness, I love this! Probably in part because Malcom does this all the time. Little kids are so silly! I'm never quite sure whether to laugh or sigh for all the messes. Being a mom is the BEST!

Post a Comment