Sisterly Love

August 8, 2010

Kylie loves it when Emily is anywhere near her. She is always asking to hold Emmie or sit next to her and I can't even count how many times she gives Sissy kisses during the day. The other night, Kylie was watching her "Mouse, Cook" movie (10 points if you can tell me what movie that is!) and she asked if Baby could sit next to her. They cuddled right up together in the bean bag chair and my Mommy heart melted!

I tried to get a picture of my two girls looking at me but Kylie was too interested in the mouse...
...and the Emily decided she was hungry...
These two make life so wonderful and so unpredictable.

Janelle  – (August 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM)  

I'm guessing the movie is Ratatouille. I love Kylie's faces in these pictures, and at the zoo. She's such a little ham!

Post a Comment