Welcome Summer! Glad To See You!

June 15, 2010

Summer is in full swing here in Arkansas complete with all of the heat and humidity that come along with it. (I distinctly remember promising myself, after having Kylie, that I would never be 9 months pregnant during an Arkansas summer again... I should've listened...) Despite my own discomfort, we have been having a blast enjoying all of the sunshine! Here are some of the fun things we've been doing as often as we can.
Enjoying "Andy's Frozen Custard" or anything frozen for that matter!

Playing at the pool (and in our backyard kiddie pool too). Kylie LOVES playing in water.

Eating lots of corn on the cobb. Am I the only one that thinks this should be a year-round vegetable?

And lots of play-dates at the park. Kylie is a huge fan of the slides and the steering wheels (but still not a fan of the swings...).

In BABY news... we have set the induction date for July 1st! I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy had flown by! But I guess that's what happens when you have a toddler to chase around all day. We have decided to induce my labor a week early based on the fact that Kylie was such a large baby and my doctor said that the second is usually a little bigger than the first (WHAT?!?). So to be safe, we are going early. We are going to have one last ultrasound next week- at 38 weeks -just to get an estimate of how big she really is and then the week after that, we will be holding our little angel in our arms! Unreal, isn't it? Kylie is really excited for Baby Sister's arrival but I'll tell you more about that in my next post...

Brittany and Bud Morrow  – (June 16, 2010 at 3:38 PM)  

She is getting so big!!! And just as cute as ever! Can't wait to see the new pricenss!

Brittany and Bud Morrow  – (June 16, 2010 at 3:40 PM)  

Oh and I've made my blog private and I think you gave me your email once before, but I can't remember where a misplaced it, so can you email me so I can add you: angelkiss2711@sbcglobal.net

Grafulas  – (June 17, 2010 at 9:18 AM)  

Summer with pre-two year olds is a blast! It's so fun to watch them initiate into 'kid world' :) Congrats on the due date as well--good luck!

Charlene  – (June 25, 2010 at 7:51 PM)  

Good luck Erica!!! Just to give you hope. My first was 9.5 lbs and the 2nd was 8.12. They were both 1 week late. So they aren't always bigger. :)

Post a Comment