Grandpa John Francis Shank

April 30, 2010



Kylie and I were able to travel to Vancouver, WA at the end of April to attend the funeral for my amazing Grandpa John who passed away on April 19, 2010. He was such a great man and the best Grandpa a girl could ask for.

While we were there we were able to spend some much needed time with my "Inky Grandma" (Kylie's GG) and my dad (Papa T) and we also got to meet Grandpa John's four children whom I had never met before. He raised some amazingly loving and caring children and I was so pleased to meet them all. We feel so blessed to have such an amazing family and so lucky that we were able to make the trip out to Vancouver to celebrate the life of GG John. I love you, Grandpa. God be with you till we meet again.

Here are some pictures from our visit:
Four generations. Can you tell we are related?

Kylie looooooves her GG and GG loves her little Kylie!

Kylie and Papa T. She's his little buddy and followed him just about everywhere he went. She loves her Papa!

Cheese!

ti ti –   – (May 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM)  

i love these pics... love and miss you grandpa john xo

Post a Comment