Coloring Our E. Eggs

April 10, 2010

What a fun new tradition we were able to start in our little family this year! I haven't dyed eggs in... I can't even remember, so to do this with Kylie was so much fun. I love watching her excitement when she does new things, it helps me remember to enjoy the little things in life, like the magic of watching an egg change colors. I had a minor heart attack when we decided to let Kylie try to dip the first egg and she grabbed the whole cup, so from then on she got to color all over the eggs with her magic crayon and Mommy did the dipping. The next day, when the Easter Bunny came and hid all of her eggs, she got extra excited about finding the eggs that we had colored ourselves. Here are some photos to enjoy!


Mallorie Willms Photography  – (May 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

I love that Kylie has a pyramids shirt on when coloring eggs. Priceless.

Post a Comment