"Buh-Buhs" and Bumble-bees

February 23, 2010

As I've mentioned before, "Buh buhs" (bubbles) are some of Kylie's favorite things. And this is why I love them too:

Nope, those bubbles are not floating in the air... These little guys always find Kylie's stray hairs and make themselves into a pretty little accessory.


For Valentines Day this year, Mike's department had a little bake-sale/fundraiser. Their team theme was "Bee Mine." I made a big bee banner for them to hang by their table and we made these little cuties to sell. We think they turned out pretty darn cute.

titi –   – (February 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM)  

you're so creative! haha I can't get over Ky's hair still :)

Jessica Nelson  – (February 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM)  

I used to work at The Little Gym teaching gymnastics - they had those bubbles! THEY ARE THE BEST!!... and your Strawberries are so cute and creative! I'll bet they sold out quickly.

Post a Comment