Baby Brother or Baby Sister?

February 10, 2010

If there's anything my mom taught me about being a mom its to make sure I take just as many pictures of baby #2 as I did baby #1. (Jenn can attest to this...ha!) And she wanted me to make sure I took belly pictures with this one too. So here we are last week at 18 weeks.

I can't believe how much more quickly I feel like my belly has grown with this baby. But then, I don't really notice it when I'm chasing Miss Kylie around all day. Aside from the random kicking in my lower abdomen, sometimes I even forget that I am pregnant. Is that weird?
Tomorrow we find out if it's a boy or a girl! We're so excited! With Kylie, we both knew it was going to be a girl from day one, but with this one, we're not really sure... What do you think? Baby Brother or Baby Sister?

Post a Comment