Family Yearbook!

March 5, 2009

For a while now, I've been wanting to put our family blog into a book for the year 2008. Well, I found a website (Blurb.com) that publishes high quality books and finally took the time to put it all together. It got here last week and we just love it! It is so neat to have a tangible version of our family "yearbook." I am definitely going to make one of these every year! What a great family treasure!


I'd like to say that we've been so busy that we've had no time to update our blog... that's not the case. We just haven't been doing anything too exciting. I'd also like to finally announce that we got the house... that hasn't happened either. We still haven't gotten an answer from the investor. It's a short sale property so it's a little more complex than a regular home sale, but we never anticipated having to wait almost 3 weeks for an answer. The good thing is, our offer was approved by the bank, we just need the okay from the owner/investor. He should be making a decision on Friday (but we've heard that before...). We've still got our fingers and toes crossed :)

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog  – (March 5, 2009 at 1:11 PM)  

That's so neat. I've heard of those and wanted to do one each year as well. What website did you use?

Diana  – (March 5, 2009 at 5:53 PM)  

Erica, this is so cute! I started doing one through Blurb but then I heard they don't support blogger anymore. What website did you use? I definitely want to make one!

Leanna  – (March 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM)  

It looks beautiful! You've inspired me to finally finish the one I've been working on. (Did you use Blurb? That's the one I've been using.)

Post a Comment