Cheeeeeeeeese!

March 27, 2009

Kylie is turning into quite the little ham. A long time ago, she learned the meaning of the word "cheese" when we want to take a picture of her and she always gives us a big smile right away. Well a couple days ago, I was taking her picture on my phone and I said "cheeeeeese!" Kylie immediately tilted her head slightly, closed her eyes tight, squinched her nose, and gave me the biggest, cheesiest smile. Ever since then, whenever we say "cheeeese" and have the camera ready, she assumes this same pose. I don't know where she learned this but it is hillarious!

{Cheeeeeeese!}


{Her squinchy nose is so funny}


{She also knows how to wave. We say "Hiiiiiiiiii" and she waves her arm up in the air.}


{She was actually completely happy here. Just practicing her pouty look?}


{Pretty eyes}


{Such a happy girl!}

CBass  – (April 3, 2009 at 10:42 AM)  

I just looked at Kylie's counter and I can't believe she is already 7 months old! Time is flyin! Looks like she is really starting to express herself...so cute!

Roll'in with the Rowley's  – (April 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM)  

She is a doll. You better get going if you are going to keep up the the Duggers. LOL

Post a Comment