There's no place like home...

January 8, 2009

We definitely had a great time going home for the holidays and felt all of those warm fuzzies for sure. But it is also nice to finally be home and not living out of suitcases anymore. Since we've been home we have been busy bees cleaning house and getting things back to the way they were. Our Christmas decorations are packed up and put away and our home feels so much bigger and so refreshed and clean. That's always a nice relief. Kylie and Mommy are also happy to be back to our old routine with regular naps and tummy time. Daddy is not as happy to be back to work, but it just makes coming home that much sweeter.

This afternoon, I noticed Kylie was color coordinated with her clothes, blanket and toy, so of course, I had to take some pictures...














*Thanks for my new lens, sweetie! I love it!

Heidi  – (January 11, 2009 at 6:52 AM)  

She is just the sweetest thing ever! She makes my day when I visit your blog :) What a great smile!

Heidi

Post a Comment