A Little Baby Update...

January 12, 2009

Kylie is doing great and discovering new things everyday. It's so amazing being able to watch her learn. She is now sitting up almost by herself. She will balance for a few seconds and then usually get distracted and fall over. It's so cute! She is also talking and laughing ALOT more. Her new favorite game is definitely peek-a-boo. She loves it when Mike and I sneak up on her. She has also discovered banging. She loves hitting her toys on everything that will make a noise. Along with teething, sleeping through the night has come to a stand still. It's crazy that she has already started teething at not even 5 months, but her pediatrician said its completely normal. She estimates Kylie will have a tooth poking through within a couple weeks. (She's growing up so fast.)

I'm pretty sure this is about all we do all day... I take pictures and Kylie poses...

{mid-costume-change, playing on the bed}


{I just love this picture}


{She was sitting up... She gets the cutest look on her face when she knows she's going down}


{Such a little cutie}

Brittany and Bud Morrow  – (January 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM)  

She is growing so fast! She's so cute! I can't wait to meet my little one. Oh heck, I just can't wait to feel it move inside me!

Grafulas  – (January 14, 2009 at 7:46 AM)  

She's adorable :) My sisters son got his first tooth by five months too. I guess it's kinda nice that you get an early start!

Post a Comment