Snow Day

January 13, 2011

What do you get when you combine a snow day with a newly reorganized pantry with easy access for a curious two year old? Why, Tomato Paste Princess Castles of course! Kylie has quite the imagination and I get quite the kick out of her. She is obsessed with everything princess right now, so naturally a castle was the only thing to build. I even caught her trying to jump into her castle, and when she couldn't, she knocked on the door and politely asked if she could come in.


And what would make our snow day even more fun? How about another adorable little girl with a cute little grin that will give you all sorts of warm fuzzies on your insides. Emily loves playing in her walk-around excersaucer. And it's funny, Kylie loves it again too, but only when Sissy is in it... 
They play so well together.

How did I end up with such photogenic little beauties? Seriously, I could just stare at my girls all day long. 
To be honest, I think most days that's all I do :)

One of Kylie's favorite games is definitely Hide-and-Seek and while we were playing one day I hid in the curtains in her room. Well, of course now the curtains are the coolest place to be and she loves to hide and twirl and make all sorts of static while I repeatedly ask her not to play in Mommy's curtains. (Do as I say, not as I do!) And I'm sure the fact that I was laughing and taking pictures was not really helping my cause...

I mentioned the static, right?

Post a Comment