Two & Two

September 10, 2010

Ky and Em both recently turned TWO! Kylie turned 2 years old on August 19th and Emily turned 2 months old on September 1st. They are both growing like crazy!

At her 2yr Well Check-up, Kylie was:
36 1/2 inches (96th percentile)
30.5 lbs (88th percentile)
Miss Marilou (her pediatrician) said that Kylie is "developmentally advanced." Oh, yeah! I'm going to be bragging about that every chance I get!

And at 2 months, Emily was:
22 inches (50th percentile)
12 lbs 9 oz (90th percentile)
Head circumference (75th percentile)
"Perfect."


Emily is growing up so stinking fast! She doesn't seem like my little newborn anymore. She is smiling and cooing and is developing her own little personality. She is so much more alert now and spends a lot more time awake during the day. She is even starting to develop her own little schedule (which makes it a little easier for me to get things done during the day... but just a little...) She loves watching her big sister and mommy is still her best friend :) And even though she is getting bigger, she is still my little cuddle bug and I hope it stays that way!


Kylie loves playing with her Emie. She loves teaching her about each one of her toys and especially reading to her. She says, "Read, Baby, KyKy!" Little sister loves it too. She just recently started smiling at Kylie which is just the sweetest thing to watch. If Emily is lying on her blanket on the floor, Kylie will often lay next to her and "Play, Baby." I LOVE that my girls love each other!


Oh, and by the way, I'm pretty sure I can recite the entire "Finding Nemo" movie. That seems to be all we watch in this house.

Post a Comment