Children's Museum of Boston

March 8, 2010

Today, our final day out on the East Coast, we spent the morning in Boston at the Children's Museum. We had such a great time! Kylie was so much fun to watch and there were so many rooms and exhibits that were just perfect for her. I love watching our little girl learning and growing right before my eyes. It's amazing! We are going to miss everyone so much when we fly back home tomorrow but we are so excited to see Daddy too!!!

Here are a ton of pictures from our explorations today.


The Bubble Room

Under the turtle tank.
 

What a fantastic day and the perfect end to our vacation!

Carrick  – (March 9, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

LOVE the pictures! What a fun museum!!!!! i cant believe how grown up Kylie looks!!

Nick and Emily  – (March 9, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

That looks like so much fun! We are going to be in Boston this summer and I was wanting to take Wyatt to the museum. After seeing your pics I am going there for sure!

HAYHAY  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:21 PM)  

What a blast!! It looks like you guys made some great memories... and of course, I LOVE the pictures. My favorite ones are the first two of sweet Kylie in her "Big Sister shirt."

I've never seen you family blog before. I love it. You header is absolutely adorable.

P.S. Your little pregnant belly is so cute!

titi –   – (March 17, 2010 at 4:08 PM)  

I love the picture of Ky holding the phone.... I can just picture her "DADA?" haha miss you guys!

Post a Comment