Ponytails and Molars

October 8, 2009

It's no secret that our little Kylie is having a hard time in the "growing hair" department. Finally, today, we succeeded in getting her hair into her very first ponytail!!! I distracted her with cartoons and she let me comb her flowing blonde tresses into this spunky little do. It looks a little silly, I know... but I love it!

The third picture is the reason we often call her "Daisy."

Kylie also had her very first molar break through over the last couple days. I'm blown away by how quickly she is getting all of these teeth. Molars? Already? My goodness. Our princess is now up to 9 teeth!

Janelle  – (October 8, 2009 at 9:09 PM)  

Good luck getting her to keep her hands away from the rubber band now. Julie's favorite thing to do is pull her ponytails out, along with chunks of her hair.

Post a Comment