Frequent Flyers

July 2, 2009

We are off again on another jet plane! This time we are all headed out to Idaho to spend a little over a week with Daddy's family. We are so excited to see all of them and so excited to spend time in the beautiful gem state! Since we'll be gone for a while, I figured I would put up a ton of pictures of our little KyKy to hold y'all over until we get home.

Kylie is such a big helper. Not only does she do such a good job helping Mommy fold laundry, but she even loves to help me put it away. (Really, I think she just likes opening and closing her drawers.)
After we put away our laundry this morning, it was time to get dressed. Kylie wiggled away in just her bloomies before I got the actual dress on.

Jessica Nelson  – (July 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM)  

Erica!!! #1- You said Y'all. ? #2 Kylie is SUCH A SWEET GIRL!! I feel like I know her from all your posts! - and I want to squish her. That is all.

Post a Comment