It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

December 5, 2008

It's always been a tradition in my home to decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. So by Friday night our home was so pretty and festive! I just love this time of year! As I was decorating our tree I had the biggest grin on my face while I was blasting Christmas carols. It was such a childlike happiness. It's simple pleasures that make life so great. And Kylie loves the lights! We are so excited to start our own family traditions to share with our kids!

Here are a couple pictures of our pretty living room:




{This was almost the first post ever that didn't include a picture of Kylie... I felt really weird about that... So here's a picture of Kylie sitting back in her swing while I was taking pictures...}

{She is just stinking cute!}

Leanna  – (December 5, 2008 at 4:55 PM)  

What pretty decorations! We're moving to Provo soon, so we only put up our little three foot tree. Your place looks so much more festive! =D

Post a Comment