So many pictures...

September 18, 2008

So, I'm thinking we should change the name of our blog to "All about Kylie with tons and tons of pictures." But that's what our life is now though. Our worlds completely revolve around our little princess now... and we love it.

These are just some fun little pictures that I had on my phone. Isn't she stinking cute?


In the mornings, if Kylie isn't sleeping, I get her ready with this sweet set up just outside the bathroom door so she stays occupied and I can have a minute to shower. She loves looking at high contrast objects, so I make her little pictures to look at while she lays in her bouncer.


I just love the concentration on her face in this one! She liked the zig-zags. Too cute!


Daddy always has the timing right and can get pictures of her with a big grin on her face. She's such a happy girl!


She was looking at herself on the screen on my phone while I was taking this one. I just love the expression on her face.


We also need addresses so we can send out her birth announcement. Let us know if you would like one :)

Charlene  – (September 19, 2008 at 7:14 AM)  

She is such a cutie!! I love the picture of her with a smile. I can never get the timing right to capture a smile on Cameron.

kirbt  – (September 20, 2008 at 11:46 AM)  

She really is adorable! Keep sending us pics! Love ya! Love me! Auntie Katie

Post a Comment