12 Month Stats

September 4, 2009

Kylie had her 12 month check up last week and she is healthy as can be. What a blessing! Here are her 12 month stats:

Age: 12 months 8 days
Weight: 22 lbs 15 1/2 ounces= 80th percentile
Height: 30 1/2 inches= 90th percentile
Head Circumference: 18 1/2 inches= 90th percentile


Some of Kylie's favorite things to say:
Mama, Mom
Dada, Dad
Hi Dad
Whoa
Uh-oh
Heh-doh ("hello" when she's talking on our cell phones)
Op (up)
Mmm Mm (and does sign for "more" anytime she wants anything)

And she knows her animal noises:
Piggy
Fish Kiss
Scary Snake
Puppy
Elephant
Monkey

Jessica Nelson  – (September 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

Ok- it has been too long! I need to meet Miss Kylie! I went to Rexburg yesterday (random -spur of the moment thing) and saw Ing. Wish we could have had a real roommate reunion- that would be F-U-N! Love ya!

The Ross Family  – (September 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM)  

Oh my goodness. Braxton is as big as she is. At his 6 month he was 21lbs 12oz. I have a womper. She is adorable!!!

The Mathesons  – (September 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM)  

Good heck, I just can't get over how much these little babies grow and learn in just 1 year. The other day I was walking through Walmart and came upon some newborn clothes, and I looked at Malcom in my arms and just couldn't believe how big he's gotten in the past six months! It's so crazy!!!

grandma graves  – (September 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM)  

What a beautiful child! Has it really been a year already? My years seem like weeks these days. It really is true, time goes by faster the older one gets. I hope so much that we will one day SOON get to meet little Smiley in person. Planning any trips out West? Can I lure you for Christmas wihth another set of casseroles? Hmmm. That was my best Christmas in a very long time.

Could you e-mail me your address (like in real time street number, name, city, state etc.) I still have that package though I will definitely update its contents now.

Love to You All!
Grandma C

Hugs from Grampa, too.

Post a Comment