Mama Day Flowers

May 12, 2009

I have the most amazing family, and they gave me the most amazing Mother's Day. The whole day, Mike and Kylie went out of their way to make me feel loved and appreciated. Mike brought home some beautiful Gerber Daisies and a card for me and Kylie surprised me with a goody bag of my most coveted Pampered Chef items. They are both so thoughtful! I just love my family!

Yesterday, Kylie and I took some pictures while she discovered how fun my "Mama Day" flowers were. She never quite grasped the idea of "be soft" or "smells so nice..." instead she enjoyed sweeping the floor with her flower, swinging it around as fast as she could and trying to figure out what that stick was coming out of the bottom of it. Her curiosity is so sweet.






While we were at the temple in Idaho Falls I got this great shot of the Angel Moroni statue atop the temple. I liked it and wanted to share...

Goings on at the Glenn's  – (May 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM)  

Happy Belated Mother's Day. I am glad it was a happy one for you.

Post a Comment